We are seeking a skilled and motivated Linux/Unix Security Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring the security and stability of our Linux/Unix servers. This role involves regularly applying patches, addressing vulnerabilities, and collaborating with our SOC Team to maintain a secure environment. The Linux/Unix Security Administrator will play a vital role in safeguarding our systems, analyzing potential threats, and implementing effective solutions.
If you are passionate about ensuring the security and stability of Linux/Unix systems, and if you thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply and become a key part of our dedicated security team.
Location: Varna (hybrid with home office).
Employment Type: Full-time
- Apply security patches, hotfixes, and configuration changes to Linux/Unix servers to maintain up-to-date and secure systems.
- Collaborate with the SOC Team to review and address vulnerabilities identified through various security tools.
- Monitor vulnerability bulletins and assess their impact on systems, taking necessary steps to mitigate risks.
- Work with the SIEM to analyze logs, read data, and configure new alarms to detect and respond to security incidents.
- Utilize knowledge of Load Balancers (LB) and WAF to enhance server performance and security.
- Regularly review security policies and procedures, identifying areas for improvement and implementing best practices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve security-related incidents promptly and effectively.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of security measures across the organization.
- Stay updated on the latest security trends, vulnerabilities, and industry standards.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience as a Linux/Unix Administrator with a focus on security.
- Strong understanding of Linux/Unix operating systems, including command-line interfaces and system configurations.
- Experience with security patch management and vulnerability remediation.
- Familiarity with security monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of security protocols and best practices.
- Ability to work in a team, take initiative, and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Professional Growth: Career development opportunities, work with highly performing team members, meaningful projects, tech innovations
- Upskilling: Various trainings, knowledge sharing events, online and in-person learning opportunities to grow
- Work-life balance: Well-adjusted work-life-balance due to flexible working hours and home office regulations
- Additional Insurance: Attractive health and dental insurance packages
- Extra Days Off: The longer you work with us, the more paid leave you get
We look forward to welcoming a talented Linux/Unix Security Administrator to our Team to help maintain a secure and resilient infrastructure.