Are you passionate about security, managed services and backup technologies, delivering value to manufacturing and business sectors? Are you interested in joining a team of professionals, working on interesting business projects? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Lirex with Outsourcing team.
We are looking for Managed Services Account Manager to join our team in Sofia. As part of the outsourcing team, to drive adoption and deliver outstanding experiences for managed services, backup and security technologies. Тhe AM plan and establish the sales strategy, meets regularly with accounts and potential customers to present products; Detect client needs, preferences and offers appropriate products and services. The AM will also have the chance to identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients; develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts, and also demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge in products and capabilities relevant to client business and IT priorities.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Coordinates weekly/monthly client meetings with operations and/or other sales members.
- Provides cross-functional support to the account by serving as a trusted advisor and develops extensive account and industry knowledge.
- Facilitates partnerships with partner organizations.
- Does research/analysis of competitor’s activity and products on the market.
- Prepares a monthly report summarizing monthly sales results achieved, contacts made, and needs for change in products and suggestions for improving company procedures.
- University degree of Business, Economic, Computer Science or related field.
- English language skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
- Good knowledge of IT solutions and products or IT Service Delivery;
- Interest in IT technologies and innovations.
- Ability to follow multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services
- Desire to learn new knowledge and self-development.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Results-oriented and responsive.
- Very good negotiation skills.
Lirex offers competitive remuneration package based on your concrete skills and your dedication to work; Additional training and certification related to the offered products, services and technologies.
If this offer is of interest to you and you think you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your current CV.
Our company welcomes and reviews in detail every application received.
We as a company are committed, at all stages of our recruitment process, to treating candidates fairly, assessing only their personal and professional competencies. We do not discriminate based on race, national, ethnic, or social origin, gender, age, physical or marital status, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, membership of social or non-governmental organizations or any other unlawful criterion, in accordance with the applicable law in Bulgaria.
The company’s selection process includes selection by CV (for all candidates), interview (for candidates selected by CV) and feedback (to all candidates). А set of professional tasks and/or questionnaires may be included (before, during or after the interview) for certain advertisements/positions.
Provision of personal data by candidates is voluntary. Processing and storage of provided by the candidate’s personal data is carried out solely in connection with the selection and in full compliance with the Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 within a statutory of a 6-month period. If a candidate consents, a further period of storage and processing of his/her personal data may be agreed, solely in connection with other selections/positions within the company. At any time, candidates may access their personal data and withdraw their consent in relation to the above.
We take extra care to manage the storage and processing of personal data in order to maintain its integrity, availability and confidentiality.
Anyone applying to this advertisement will receive feedback after the whole selection process has been completed.
If you have any questions regarding our requirements and/or conditions set out in the advertisement and/or the selection process, please contact us at email@example.com.