We are looking for System Administrator to join our team in Gabrovo.
- Monitoring and first line support of Microsoft based servers;
- Worldwide remote administration on Microsoft based servers;
- Monitoring and administration of Virtual Infrastructures;
- Backup and restore management of Microsoft based servers;
- The team provides 24×7 support and server monitoring for our clients.
- University degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or related;
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Server Operating Systems;
- Fluent English, certification is a plus;
- Desire to learn new knowledge and self-development;
- Analytical and problem solving type;
- Results-oriented and responsive;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong team player.
- Challenging work on interesting business projects;
- Training and certification;
- Competitive remuneration package based on your concrete skills and your dedication to work.
If this offer is of interest to you and you think you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your current CV.
Our company welcomes and reviews in detail every application received.
We as a company are committed, at all stages of our recruitment process, to treating candidates fairly, assessing only their personal and professional competencies. We do not discriminate based on race, national, ethnic, or social origin, gender, age, physical or marital status, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, membership of social or non-governmental organizations or any other unlawful criterion, in accordance with the applicable law in Bulgaria.
The company’s selection process includes selection by CV (for all candidates), interview (for candidates selected by CV) and feedback (to all candidates). А set of professional tasks and/or questionnaires may be included (before, during or after the interview) for certain advertisements/positions.
Provision of personal data by candidates is voluntary. Processing and storage of provided by the candidate’s personal data is carried out solely in connection with the selection and in full compliance with the Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 within a statutory of a 6-month period. If a candidate consents, a further period of storage and processing of his/her personal data may be agreed, solely in connection with other selections/positions within the company. At any time, candidates may access their personal data and withdraw their consent in relation to the above.
We take extra care to manage the storage and processing of personal data in order to maintain its integrity, availability and confidentiality.
Anyone applying to this advertisement will receive feedback after the whole selection process has been completed.
If you have any questions regarding our requirements and/or conditions set out in the advertisement and/or the selection process, please contact us at email@example.com.