We are looking for System Administrator – Infrastructure Services to join our team in Sofia.
• System Administration mindset with focus on infrastructure;
• Design, integration, implementation and maintenance of operating systems; (Active Directory, MS Windows Server)
• Virtualization technologies; (Microsoft, VMware)
• Build and support communication connectivity;
• Set up and arrange racks in communication and server rooms/data centers;
• Design, integration and maintenance of cloud-based infrastructure (M365 suite, Azure AD, Microsoft Endpoint Manager);
• Troubleshoot and solve server and network infrastructure issues;
• Manage and maintain backup systems;
• Participate in planning and implementation of long-term projects;
• Work closely with sales team. Advise clients on technical and product features and solutions.
• Good knowledge in Operating Systems; (Microsoft Windows, Unix)
• Good knowledge in VMware virtualization technologies;
• Experience in installation, configuration and maintenance of IT devices;
• University degree in Computer Science or 2 years of relevant experience;
• Good level of English;
• Analytical and problem solving type;
• Strong team player;
• Well organized and self-driven person.
• Experience in Microsoft/Azure Active Directory;
• Experience in Virtual Infrastructures (VMware, Microsoft);
• Experience in M365 suite.
• Challenging work on interesting business projects;
• Training and certification;
• Competitive remuneration package based on your concrete skills and your dedication to work.
If this offer is of interest to you and you think you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your current CV.
Our company welcomes and reviews in detail every application received.
We as a company are committed, at all stages of our recruitment process, to treating candidates fairly, assessing only their personal and professional competencies. We do not discriminate based on race, national, ethnic, or social origin, gender, age, physical or marital status, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, membership of social or non-governmental organizations or any other unlawful criterion, in accordance with the applicable law in Bulgaria.
The company’s selection process includes selection by CV (for all candidates), interview (for candidates selected by CV) and feedback (to all candidates). А set of professional tasks and/or questionnaires may be included (before, during or after the interview) for certain advertisements/positions.
Provision of personal data by candidates is voluntary. Processing and storage of provided by the candidate’s personal data is carried out solely in connection with the selection and in full compliance with the Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 within a statutory of a 6-month period. If a candidate consents, a further period of storage and processing of his/her personal data may be agreed, solely in connection with other selections/positions within the company. At any time, candidates may access their personal data and withdraw their consent in relation to the above.
We take extra care to manage the storage and processing of personal data in order to maintain its integrity, availability and confidentiality.
Anyone applying to this advertisement will receive feedback after the whole selection process has been completed.
If you have any questions regarding our requirements and/or conditions set out in the advertisement and/or the selection process, please contact us.