We are looking for Advanced System Administrator to join our team in Varna.
- Health status check and monitoring of physical and virtual servers;
- Monitoring and administration of Virtual Infrastructure;
- Worldwide remote administration on Microsoft based servers;
- Incident resolution and troubleshooting;
- Server OS update and data migrations;
- First line support for Active Directory and DNS problems;
Monitoring and support of Symantec Antivirus Software.
- University degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or related;
- Fluent English (B1+), certification is a plus;
- Understanding of Microsoft Server Operating Systems;
- Knowledge of MS Windows Server family, MS TCP/IP, DNS, AD, Remote administration;
- Analytical thinking and communication skills;
- Desire to learn new knowledge and self-development;
- Strong team player;
- MS Certificates (MCSE, MCSA, MCP) are plus;
Practical experience in the area is an advantage.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Scripting and automation (PowerShell, VBS, etc…) is a plus;
VMware infrastructure experience is a plus.
- Challenging work on interesting business projects
- Training and certification
- Competitive remuneration package based on your concrete skills and your dedication to work.
If you feel passionate about this career opportunity, please send your CV.
All candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under strict confidentiality in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation and Personal Data Protection Law.