We are looking for Desktop Support Administrator to join our team in Varna.
• Support of clients personal computers;
• Assist in office equipment maintenance;
• Answering How-To questions.
• Ensure employee productivity through on-time IT service delivery;
• Welcome each customer and make them feel valued;
• Increase customer satisfaction;
• Ensure timely hardware and software provisioning.
• Basic knowledge of PC hardware – experience in PC/Laptop repair. HDD, RAM upgrade/replacement, etc.;
• Support and administration of client operating systems – MS Windows;
• Installation, reinstallation and recovery – MS Windows;
• Drivers and printers configuration – MS Windows;
• Users’ information backup and recovery;
• Experience with disk imaging software;
• Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of office productivity software;
• Hands on experience in MS Office products;
• Good knowledge of English; (minimum of B1 level)
• Friendly and positive;
• Team player;
• Excellent customer attitude.
- Challenging work on interesting business projects;
- Training and certification;
- Competitive remuneration package based on your concrete skills and your dedication to work.
If you feel passionate about this career opportunity, please send your CV. All candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under strict confidentiality in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation and Personal Data Protection Law.