We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to build outstanding websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
- Work within the current team to develop and maintain the clients’ web sites
- Set up, manage, and configure hosting environments
- Proactively perform cross-browser testing and optimizations
- Create well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
- Constantly update their knowledge of the web technology
- 2+ years of full-time experience with web design and front-end development
- Expertise with content management such as WordPress, Drupal, other eCommerce solutions, etc.
- Experience with MySQL and SQL database infrastructure
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- Experience and knowledge of the best SEO practices
- Analytical problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Creative environment
- Additional training and qualification
- Corporate benefits
- Last but not least competitive compensation
If you feel passionate about this career opportunity, please send your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under strict confidentiality in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation and Personal Data Protection Law.