We are looking for a junior full stack developer with a keen interest in PHP /Wordpress who is ready to join our growing Development team. You will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of existing systems as-well as communicating our serviced clients to provide break fix solutions.
You will predominantly work on all of our PHP based projects with a focus on maintaining and enhancing our existing WordPress websites.
- Work within current creative team to develop and maintain highly visible client web sites;
- Maintain familiarity with content management and eCommerce solutions such as WordPress, Drupal;
- Proactively perform cross-browser testing and optimizations;
- Maintain familiarity with content management and eCommerce solutions such as WordPress, Drupal.
- MySQL experience;
- PHP development experience will be considered a plus;
- Minimum year of experience from scratch with WordPress theme development;
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field;
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
If this offer is of interest to you and you think you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your current CV.
Our company welcomes and reviews in detail every application received.
We as a company are committed, at all stages of our recruitment process, to treating candidates fairly, assessing only their personal and professional competencies. We do not discriminate based on race, national, ethnic, or social origin, gender, age, physical or marital status, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, membership of social or non-governmental organizations or any other unlawful criterion, in accordance with the applicable law in Bulgaria.
The company’s selection process includes selection by CV (for all candidates), interview (for candidates selected by CV) and feedback (to all candidates). А set of professional tasks and/or questionnaires may be included (before, during or after the interview) for certain advertisements/positions.
Provision of personal data by candidates is voluntary. Processing and storage of provided by the candidate’s personal data is carried out solely in connection with the selection and in full compliance with the Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 within a statutory of a 6-month period. If a candidate consents, a further period of storage and processing of his/her personal data may be agreed, solely in connection with other selections/positions within the company. At any time, candidates may access their personal data and withdraw their consent in relation to the above.
We take extra care to manage the storage and processing of personal data in order to maintain its integrity, availability and confidentiality.
Anyone applying to this advertisement will receive feedback after the whole selection process has been completed.
If you have any questions regarding our requirements and/or conditions set out in the advertisement and/or the selection process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.