We are looking for a junior full stack developer with a keen interest in PHP /Wordpress who is ready to join our growing Development team. You will be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of existing systems as-well as communicating our serviced clients to provide break fix solutions.
You will predominantly work on all of our PHP based projects with a focus on maintaining and enhancing our existing WordPress websites.
- Work within current creative team to develop and maintain highly visible client web sites;
- Maintain familiarity with content management and eCommerce solutions such as WordPress, Drupal;
- Proactively perform cross-browser testing and optimizations;
- Maintain familiarity with content management and eCommerce solutions such as WordPress, Drupal.
- MySQL experience;
- PHP development experience will be considered a plus;
- Minimum year of experience from scratch with WordPress theme development;
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field;
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
If you feel passionate about this career opportunity, please send your CV. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under strict confidentiality in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation and Personal Data Protection Law.