We are looking for IT Support Engineer (Helpdesk – 1 Level) to join our team in Varna.
- Receives, registers, and monitors the status of requests or system tickets and problem reports;
- Resolving incidents and fulfilling service requests that are in scope;
- Escalating tickets to 2nd level or other teams, when needed;
- Owning incidents/requests from ticket creation to resolution/fulfilment/closure;
- Engaging and arranging external technical and non-technical support where hands and eyes support are required on-site;
- Creating and maintaining documentation and keeping CMDB updated;
- Detects and identifies software and hardware problems with computers and mobile devices;
- Remote and on-site supports of users, computers and IT systems;
- Performs local and remote installations of software components according to standard procedures;
- Keeps up-to-date documentation, provides reports;
- University degree in Informatics, Computer Science, Telecommunications or similar;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Windows 7/10 Systems;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office products;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving attitude;
- Team player willing to work in a friendly team environment;
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English (minimum B2). Second foreign language is a plus;
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Challenging work on interesting business projects;
- Training and certification;
- Competitive remuneration package based on your concrete skills and your dedication to work.
If you feel passionate about this career opportunity, please send your CV. All candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under strict confidentiality in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation and Personal Data Protection Law.