We are looking for System Support Specialist (Helpdesk – 2 Level) to join our team in Varna.
- Exceptional customer service skills and excellent communication skills to provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers;
- Logging all relevant incident/service request details, allocating categorization and prioritization;
- Working in a cross-functional environment along with other support teams;
- Analyzing and listening to call logs, spotting common trends and underlying problems;
- Provides advanced system support for troubleshooting and maintenance of workstations and mobile devices;
- Implement business continuity and security procedures to protect the information assets of the company;
- Actively participate as required in meetings (customer, 3rd party, internal);
- Keeps an eye on the latest technologies and best practices and suggests.
- University degree in Informatics, Computer Science, Telecommunications or similar;
- Very good knowledge of MS Operating systems and MS Office;
- Advances skills in Google Suite for Business;
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP and DNS;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving attitude;
- Team player willing to work in a friendly team environment;
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English (minimum B2). Second foreign language is a plus;
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Challenging work on interesting business projects;
- Training and certification;
- Competitive remuneration package based on your concrete skills and your dedication to work.
If you feel passionate about this career opportunity, please send your CV. All candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under strict confidentiality in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation and Personal Data Protection Law.